We ship Standout Designs furniture to consumers and businesses in the continental USA, the provinces of Canada, and the territories of Canada (quotation required, fee applies) via freight carrier ABF Freight Systems.
- Deliveries are made by appointment, on weekdays, during normal business hours, excluding major holidays.
- Deliveries are made by appointment with the freight carrier. Appointment windows are typically between 2-4 hours.
- Appointment days and times are set by the carrier and vary by location.
- You must be present to inspect and sign for the shipment.
Threshold Delivery is currently FREE. White Glove Delivery is available to most of the continental USA for a fee and will be offered at Checkout if available to your address. White Glove is available to some of Canada (quotation required, fee applies).
Threshold Delivery — FREE
Threshold Delivery is performed by one person with a dolly or hand truck. You may need to help steady larger items on the dolly or hand truck.
- Furniture will be brought to your home and out of bad weather. This is normally into your home but might be into the garage at delivery person's discretion.
- If you live in an apartment building outside of the New York City Metro area (as defined by ABF), a freight elevator is required to deliver above the ground floor. In the New York City Metro area, delivery is to the ground floor only.
- If you need unpacking, placement, dunnage removal and/or stair carry beyond a few external steps manageable by one person with a hand-truck, please choose White Glove.
White Glove Delivery — $199 to $229
White Glove Delivery is performed by one or two people based on the size of items to be delivered whether flights of stairs are involved. Available to most of the continental USA, it will be offered in Checkout if available to your address. White Glove adds 1-2 business days to total transit time.
- Your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, unpacked, and positioned. Dunnage will also be removed upon request.
- Additional charges apply to carry the furniture up/down more than two flights of internal stairs. Please contact us you require additional flights.*
- Per our return policy, you must retain the packaging, including the shipping pallet, in order to return a furniture piece.
- The delivery team does not install shelves, door glass, or accessories nor do they handle electronics.
NOTE: Please do not confuse the delivery people with professional furniture movers. If your stairs are particularly narrow, steep, or twisting, for example, choose Threshold Delivery at Checkout and make other arrangements for getting your furniture to the desired floor. ABF will only perform stair carries that its two people can safely carry out without any extraordinary maneuvering.
Delivery to CanadaWe are pleased to offer Standout Designs furniture to our neighbors to the north.
- GST/PST is additional and is not collected by Standout Designs.
- You must engage a broker to speed your furniture through customs.
- We can recommend Pacific Customs Brokers ("PCB"). The fee for Standout customers is CA$110 plus a nominal credit card processing fee.
- You can contact PCB at 888-538-1566 for more information. Be sure to mention Standout Designs when you call.
- We can also work with a different broker that you designate.
Time to Ship
- If all furniture items on your order are in stock, we typically ship your order the next business day (possibly the same day if early enough in the morning).
- We are happy to delay shipment to fit your timing needs.
- Lead times vary for out of stock items from 1-8 weeks and we connect with you before shipping.