Standout Shipping and Delivery
Where and How We Ship
- Standout Designs furniture and accessories ship within the continental United States and to the provinces of Canada.
- Furniture and accompanying accessories ship via national freight carrier ("LTL truck").
- Accessories not shipping with your furniture ship via UPS, USPS or another parcel service.
- Shipments originate in Pennsylvania.
Furniture Delivery Options
Threshold Delivery — FREE*
Threshold Delivery is performed by one person with a dolly or hand truck. You may need to help steady larger items on the dolly or hand truck.
- Furniture will be brought to your home and out of bad weather. This is normally into your home but might be into the garage at delivery person's discretion.
- If you live in an apartment building, a freight elevator is required to deliver above the ground floor.
- Want or require unpacking, placement, dunnage removal or stair carry beyond a few external steps manageable with a hand-truck, choose White Glove Delivery.
*Shipping to Canada? See below for other fees associated with Canadian delivery.
White Glove Delivery — $199
White Glove Delivery is performed by one or two people depending on the size of the pieces ordered and whether or not flights of stairs are involved.
- Your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, unpacked, and positioned. Dunnage will also be removed upon request.
- Additional charges will apply to carry the furniture up/down more than two flights of internal stairs. Please contact us for more information.
- Per our return policy, you must retain the packaging, including the shipping pallet, in order to return a furniture piece.
- The delivery team does not install shelves, door glass, or accessories nor do they handle electronics.
- White Glove Delivery is available to most USA customers. Canadian customers can contact us for a White Glove Delivery quote. Not available to all areas.
- White Glove Delivery adds 1-3 business days to transit time.
- Furniture deliveries are made Monday – Friday during normal business hours, excluding major holidays.
- Deliveries are made by appointment with the freight carrier. Appointment windows are typically between 2-4 hours.
- Appointment days and times are set by the carrier and vary by location.
- You must be present to inspect and sign for the shipment.
Delivery to Canada
- We are pleased to offer Standout Designs furniture to our neighbors to the north.
- GST/PST is additional and is not collected by Standout Designs.
- You must engage a broker to speed your furniture through customs.
- We can recommend Pacific Customs Brokers ("PCB"). The fee for Standout customers is CA$110 plus a nominal credit card processing fee.
- You can contact PCB at 888-538-1566 for more information. Be sure to mention Standout Designs when you call.
- We can also work with a different broker that you designate.
Time to Ship
- If all furniture items on your order are in stock, we typically ship your order the next business day (possibly the same day if early enough in the morning).
- Lead times vary for out of stock items from 1-8 weeks and we connect with you before shipping.
- Your shipment will most likely take from 1 to 5 business days in transit to reach you.
- For White Glove Delivery, add an extra 1-3 business days.
- Delivery to some zip codes may be longer.