Standout Shipping and Delivery
Where and How We Ship
- Standout Designs furniture and accessories ship within the continental United States and to the provinces of Canada.
- Furniture and accompanying accessories ship via national freight carrier ("LTL truck").
- Accessories not shipping with your furniture ship via UPS, USPS or another parcel service.
- Shipments originate in Pennsylvania.
Furniture Delivery Options
Threshold Delivery — FREE*
Threshold Delivery is performed by one person with a dolly or hand truck. You may need to help steady larger items on the dolly or hand truck.
- Furniture will be brought to your home and out of bad weather. This is normally into your home but might be into the garage at delivery person's discretion.
- If you live in an apartment building, a freight elevator is required to deliver above the ground floor.
- Want or require unpacking, placement, dunnage removal or stair carry beyond a few external steps manageable with a hand-truck, choose White Glove Delivery.
*Shipping to Canada? See below for other fees associated with Canadian delivery.
White Glove Delivery — $199
White Glove Delivery is performed by one or two people depending on the size of the pieces ordered and whether or not flights of stairs are involved. Available to most of the continental USA. If not offered in Checkout, it is not available to your address.
- Your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, unpacked, and positioned. Dunnage will also be removed upon request.
- Additional charges will apply to carry the furniture up/down more than two flights of internal stairs. Please contact us for more information.
- Per our return policy, you must retain the packaging, including the shipping pallet, in order to return a furniture piece.
- The delivery team does not install shelves, door glass, or accessories nor do they handle electronics.
- White Glove Delivery is available to most USA customers. Canadian customers can contact us for a White Glove Delivery quote. Not available to all areas.
- White Glove Delivery adds 1-3 business days to transit time.
- Furniture deliveries are made Monday – Friday during normal business hours, excluding major holidays.
- Deliveries are made by appointment with the freight carrier. Appointment windows are typically between 2-4 hours.
- Appointment days and times are set by the carrier and vary by location.
- You must be present to inspect and sign for the shipment.
Delivery to Canada
- We are pleased to offer Standout Designs furniture to our neighbors to the north.
- GST/PST is additional and is not collected by Standout Designs.
- You must engage a broker to speed your furniture through customs.
- We can recommend Pacific Customs Brokers ("PCB"). The fee for Standout customers is CA$110 plus a nominal credit card processing fee.
- You can contact PCB at 888-538-1566 for more information. Be sure to mention Standout Designs when you call.
- We can also work with a different broker that you designate.
Time to Ship
- If all furniture items on your order are in stock, we typically ship your order the next business day (possibly the same day if early enough in the morning).
- Lead times vary for out of stock items from 1-8 weeks and we connect with you before shipping.
- Your shipment will most likely take from 1 to 5 business days in transit to reach you.
- For White Glove Delivery, add an extra 1-2 business days.
- Delivery to some zip codes may be longer.