FREE* Standard Furniture Delivery
Standard Delivery is included with your console purchase. It is performed by one person with a dolly or hand truck. You may need to help steady larger items (like the Haven EX 82w) on the dolly or hand truck.
- Furniture will be brought to your home and out of bad weather. This is normally into your home but might be into the garage at delivery person's discretion.
- If you live in an apartment building, a freight elevator is required to deliver above the ground floor.
- If you require unpacking, placement, dunnage removal or stair carry beyond a few external steps manageable with a hand-truck, choose White Glove Delivery.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery cost varies with shipment weight. Starting at $120 for up to 240 pounds. Each additional 20 pounds (or portion thereof) is an additional $15.
White Glove Delivery is performed by one or two people depending on the size of the pieces ordered and whether or not flights of stairs are involved.
- Your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, unpacked, and positioned. Dunnage will also be removed upon request.
- Additional charges will apply to carry the furniture up/down more than two flights of internal stairs. Please contact us for more information.
- Per our return policy, you must retain the packaging, including the shipping pallet, in order to return a furniture piece.
- The delivery team does not install shelves, door glass, or accessories nor do they handle electronics.
- White Glove Delivery is available to most USA customers. Canadian customers can contact us for a White Glove Delivery quote. Not available to all areas.
- White Glove Delivery adds 1-3 business days to transit time.
Need more info or have questions? See our Shipping & Delivery page. Or email, call, or chat with us! We'll be happy to discuss with you.
* In cases where our freight carrier charges a surcharge due to its difficulty in reaching a particular destination (e.g. an island), additional charges will apply. We will contact you in such cases to alert you to the charges, and if necessary, cancel the order.